Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Han River - photo from my Korean friend

안녕하세요. Hello!
 
Here is a short post from me.
 
I am going to post a few pictures about Han River (한강) since I have gotten some pictures from my friend in Korea.
 
Yeong Seon ah! Gomawor! ^^
 
 The view is just awesome at night ^^
 
 
 
Brief introduction about Han River:
There are 27 Bridges crossing the Han River in Seoul National Capital Area(Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon).
 
To enjoy night scenery, there are 3 ports located in Seoul whereby you can board the river cruise to enjoy the night scene around Han River. The 3 ports are located at Yeouido Park, Jamsil Park and Ttukseom Park. Taking the ferry cruise, you can see city buildings, river area and enjoy the river breeze.
 
I have took the river cruise at Yeouido Park and it was totally awesome! There was performance on board. And I had such a memorable experience!
 
Direction to the port:
Yeouido Dock
Yeouinaru Station (Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
Yeouido Dock is 5min from the station.

Jamsil Dock
Sincheon Station (Subway Line 2 ), Exit 7.
Take a taxi to Jamsil Dock.

Ttukseom Dock
Ttukseomnyuwonji Station (Subway Line7), Exit 3.
Ttukseom Dock is 300m from the station.
 


Do take this cruise when you are in Seoul!

I will update more about my experience on board soon!

Have a good day!

Love,
Shasha

No comments:

Post a Comment